fot

RE: autobahn cc

To: "'tom strange'" <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: autobahn cc
From: "Jeffery Senty" <gp89@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 19:01:17 -0500
I'm hoping to be there Sunday, but without a car. The Spitfire is still
pieces and parts scattered about southern Wisconsin. If I come up with a
set of tires for the Rabbit I might bring that down and see what I got
myself into with this project. This all depends on getting my son moved
on Saturday. (Wish I had something to do this weekend) :)
Jeff Senty
Gp89