fot

TR4 Vintage Racer WIP Restoration & Wanted TR3A Tub

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 Vintage Racer WIP Restoration & Wanted TR3A Tub
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 20:50:45 EDT
FoT,

If you know someone who wants to race a TR4 with the Famous FoTs.....This TR4
with history was undergoing total rebuild. It is now for sale. It is on the
West Coast but could take a ride to the midwest in July.

I am delivering a TR250 to the west coast in a few weeks and it could return
with me, if there is a buyer here.

I have a file of pictures that I can share.

At the same time, I am looking for decent TR3A (pre60K) tub .  Any leads?

Thanks,

Joe (A)