fot

Re: 1296 small crank block needed

To: fpspitfire@insightbb.com
Subject: Re: 1296 small crank block needed
From: Russ Moore <rem9@sunlink.net>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 11:02:00 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
I would not agree with the statement about minor modification. The cranks will
interchange with some minor mods to address the seal issues at the rear but the
blocks are quite different. The heads are also drastically different. I suggest
he call Team Triumph out in Ohio or TS in Pandora Ohio. These blocks are highly
sought after by vintage and SCCA racers so expect to pay a reasonable amount
once you do find one.

Russ Moore