fot

RE: Stainless working question -- non-LBC

To: "'Susan Kahler '" <spitfiresuz@141.com>,
Subject: RE: Stainless working question -- non-LBC
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 11:55:42 -0700
 Now that's definately a non-LBC question. sure, you can grind them. I'd try
grinding a little reverse curve in right after the widest point of the tine
to make a smooth barb so the food would spring back and have to squeeze back
out to come off. strange to say, I actually did this with a meat fork that's
part of a knife set. Worked well.

Kind of like this:

   /   \___/
  /