fot

Re: European GP (not LBC) _ Robby Gordon's Comment

To: BillB@bnj.com, rocky@tri.net, BillDentin@aol.com, 356drb@indy.net,
Subject: Re: European GP (not LBC) _ Robby Gordon's Comment
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 16:09:52 EDT
In a message dated 5/31/2005 12:01:28 PM Pacific Standard Time, BillB@bnj.com
writes:
None of which would matter if she could not get the car around the track.
I don't think that Robby Gordon's comments were intended to make light of her
obvious abilities. In fact, I think that they were a tacit acknowledgement
that she is every bit an equal behind the wheel and that giving up a 100 pounds
of weight to her placed him at a significant disadvantage.