fot

RE: FOT Decals

To: <Group44TR7@aol.com>
Subject: RE: FOT Decals
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 09:30:42 -0700
It is certainly possible to make them up to about a foot wide.  However,
I have not priced those and would have to find out if others are
interested in that size so I can determine the cost.  One thing is sure,
though.  There will not be any additional costs for artwork since the
vector art that is being created can be enlarged or reduced without
distortion.

If anyone else wants larger sizes, please let me know so I can put
together another quote.  Please state size and quantity.  It is easier
to do them all in the same size but with the larger sizes, minimum
quantities are not much of a problem since it uses more material.

Joe