fot

RE: FOT T-Shirts

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net, Robertten1@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: FOT T-Shirts
From: <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 20:56:51 +0000
>From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
>To: <greenman62@hotmail.com>, Robertten1@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
>Subject: RE: FOT T-Shirts
>Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 21:37:38 -0500
>Yeah, but what Greg doesn't tell you is how delighted we were to see his
>design.
>
>Greg, just think of how many people have been inspired by the symbolism.

     I'm just thrilled it's still in use!

     The Irony of the FOT is that for a "non-orgainzation"... It's one heck
of an organization.

     Support is what it comes down to. One member gets in trouble and shouts
the TR equvalent
     of "Hey Rube!!" and we all come running

     I suppose that makes us Triumph "Carnies"

     See ya at Blackhawk next week;O)

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois