fot

RE: Open book!

To: Guyots3@wmconnect.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Open book!
From: <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 11:09:36 +0000
>A Wyvern being the mythical two-legged Dragon that ruled the ancient Albion
>Kingdom of Mercia in Middle England with Coventry as it's capital.

   Knew about it... `not sure everyone else did...

   I always thought wyverns were dragons for folks who couldn't afford the
real thing... Y'know... a Target Cymru... 50% off;OP

   As far a heraldic mythical beasties go, my fave has always been the
manticore. `Body and tail of a
   lion with a scorpion's sting, face of a man with seven rows of "great
pointy teeth"!

Greg

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois