fot

RE: Mallory Unilite Distributor

To: "Ken Gano, home" <triumphs@consolidated.net>, "fot"
Subject: RE: Mallory Unilite Distributor
From: "barry rosenberg" <britcars@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 07:26:09 -0400
   I have a Mallory in my TR4A now. However, I am using an Accel ignition
box with built in rev limiter and the dist. is used only as a trigger
device. It works without a condenser even. However, I have had point
problems and am going with their electronic module for the dist. If you have
the standard dual point for a four cylinder car, it is Mallory part # 562.
Not real expensive but should eliminate any further problems. The dist. is a
well built piece of equipment and should provide reliable firing. As long as
the rest of your dist. drive system is good.   Barry