fot

RE: More on the decal production

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: More on the decal production
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 08:10:59 -0700
I regret to say that I made a typographical error in the previous
message.  The fact is that the additional smaller decals are not 3 3/4
wide but rather 2 >.  That is 1 inch smaller than the large quantity
that I had printed up.  Everything else I said applies.

I hope this has not caused anyone any trouble.

Sorry for the error (but some of you are aware of my limited typing
skills)  :-)

Joe Curry