fot

Re: 6/25 Greatrace update-LAND ROVER EFFORT

To: twakeman@razzolink.com, mendo_recce@fourfold.org, lro@oryooki.team.net,
Subject: Re: 6/25 Greatrace update-LAND ROVER EFFORT
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 12:24:43 EDT
Gee Terri Ann...this schedule is interesting to me!

As you know I am from the Iowa area and near Cedar Rapids...(40 minutes)

I plan to be in Montpelier, Idaho on the 29th of June and will be in the
Tacoma Area in July.

My cousin lives in Montpelier and I am copying him here. He will be
interested in joining the welcoming party.

All near misses to intercepting the Great Race, for me.  Shucks!!

Are you running this event?

Joe Alexander