fot

RE: Vintage Motorsport

To: "'Richard Taylor'" <tarch@bellsouth.net>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Vintage Motorsport
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 11:34:51 -0700
I haven't seen the issue yet, though I got a note from Howie Wold yesterday
that mentioned it. I'll have to go get a copy. For an organization with no
rules and no dues, the FOT sure does get a lot of press and command a lot of
interest. I had two people ask me at the Pacific Northwest Historics if the
FOT allowed non-racers in the "club". I neglected to ask them how they even
knew about it, but both of them recognized the decal on the front of my car!

If Joes says it, it must be true. Actually the number comes from an old
picture I have of Peyote.