fot

Fw: Help with White TR-6

To: "FOT List" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Help with White TR-6
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 22:25:33 -0500
I thought I pass this along since I am one of the targets of Don's desires.
We are both in the South Central region of the VTR and I've managed to
finish ahead of Don's TR6 at the regional autocross one too many times for
him. If not me, it's been Ruth Josey's sweet little Spitfire. He's just not
going to take it any more! Don is too modest. His "old white TR6" is a
former VTR National concours winner and is one beautiful car. I know there
are people on the FOT list that are better able to answer some of these
questions than me. While I'm at it, if Don is doing all this work, he needs
to get on the FOT list. I hereby nominate him. Don, most days there are very
few emails, read and delete racing stuff, but it's also a great place to
read what others are doing.
Bob Kramer