fot

Spitfire Mk3 Body Free

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfire Mk3 Body Free
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 16:24:26 -0700
I am in Southern Arizona and have a Mk3 Spit body and bonnet available
to anyone who wants to come collect it.  The frame is still attached so
it would be easy to trailer off.  But if someone just wants the tub, I
could take it off the frame.

It is sitting in my shop right now and if if doesn't move before my
Black Spit comes back from its extended stay at the body shop, I will be
forced to scrap it.

The title is included, although I have not re-registered it in my name
since buying it.  It is signed by the previous owner and should not be a
problem to transfer it if desired.

Joe C.