fot

Re: Toe

To: 19to1tr6@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Toe
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 02:12:59 GMT
Rob, the easiest way that I have found is with a set of Toe Plates (about $55)
and tape measures (included in price).  Just hold them against the tires and
measure the difference front to back.  It is, however, a 2 person job.  Joe(B)

-- "rob" <19to1tr6@comcast.net> wrote:
Hi Guys and gals I just down loaded the owners manul for the smart strings
deal and it really de mistified for me   how to string the car and set toe
  I have been doing it my self and then spending $65 bucks to get checked at
the local shop  My method was to complex. it was accurate but took to long to
set up
I think you can make  your oun bars, and be able to check it quiclky  with
confidecne its right  www.smartracingproducts.com          rob

Surfing so fast you won't believe it's not broadband!
Try NetZero HiSpeed 3G.
Visit http://www.netzero.com to sign up today!