fot

fot - BRIC carnage

To: joeg@neb.rr.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: fot - BRIC carnage
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 10:46:31 EDT
Terrain is an issue, of course.

The starts are a blind condition for half of the field that are down the hill
from the start finish and approaching the pedistrian bridge.

Perhaps a green/red  light on the pedestrian bridge that would activated
simultanously by the starter?...although I have not given this much thought.

I have essentially 'jumped' the start on many occasions from my position down
the hill. Not so dangerous with 115 HP, but still not good.

When you are coming up the hill, you are looking directly at the Pedestrian
Bridge.

...since this is the second vintage happening in recent history, I suspect
someone will think of something.

Egads! The pictures were Horrific!