fot

Re: 4:55 gears

To: KLynch7589@aol.com
Subject: Re: 4:55 gears
From: Michael Porter <portermd@zianet.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 02:16:45 -0600
Kev--I tried to send you an answer to your question directly, but your
kindly AOL mailer daemon sent me this:

Remote host said: 421-: (DYN:T1)
http://postmaster.info.aol.com/errors/421dynt1.html

421 SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE

... and said this for several hours after sending. Why AOL subscribers put up
with the crappy service of this gas-bloated, putrified example of the
telecommunications undead, I do not know....

Anyway, the crux of the undeliverable message is:

http://www.canleyclassics.com/partfinder.asp?partnumber=crown%20wheel

At current exchange rates for the D41 plus shipping, about $230-240.

Cheers, Kev.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance....