fot

RE: TR7 vs GT6 4 sp gearbox info

To: "'fot@autox.team.net '" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR7 vs GT6 4 sp gearbox info
From: Terry and Cindy <roadandtrack@hypermax.net.au>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:06:04 -0000
does anyone happen to have a 4speed TR7 box in bits??

i would like a gear tooth count if possible.

I built the gearbox in our old GT6 racer from new (specially imported) TR7
bits many, many years ago and would like to build up a spare, but want to
double check this first before I start hunting down parts

we never got the 4sp cars here in Australia (thankfully), so I've only seen
a couple of them and never bothered saving the data on teeth numbers

if any of the GT6 racers are reading this, do you have any comment??.

thanks a lot

Terry O'Beirne