fot

Re: TURNER CLASSIC MOVIES

To: BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: TURNER CLASSIC MOVIES
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 12:27:57 EDT
Hey Bill,
That was Viva Las Vegas in about 1962-63.  One of my all time favorites as
You might expect.  besides all the awesome eye candy throughout the show I can
relate to all the background scenery.  I love how they get from Mt. Charleston
forest to Lake Mead desert just by changing the camera angle.
Steve Smith in Las Vegas
I'd have done better staying awake in the Presley movie had it been the road
racing one with Ann Margaret.  She's very racy, and holds my attention
better.
And didn't she drive a TR3?  A friend and exVSCDA President, Chuck Maranto,
owns and races the car Presley drove in that latter movie, an ELVA, I think.