fot

News on Utah track

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: News on Utah track
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 13:09:56 -0600
Gee, this is really going to happen!  After about a quarter of a
century, we may once again have a real road race facility in Utah.
Larry Miller, local car dealer, Utah Jazz owner, Ford Cobra fan, is
building a new track.  Check out http://millermotorsportspark.com if
interested.  Gee, this might be a bit different than running on cone
lined airport concrete like IVR has been doing for the last 6 years!
[ http://intermountainvintage.org ]

mjb.
----