fot

RE: The 'H' in TRIUMPH

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: The 'H' in TRIUMPH
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 13:37:56 -0700
Bill,
Having had a similar problem from time to time with my Spits, I decided
that I would no longer use those clips that are supposed to secure the
letters.  Instead, I got a big roll of 3M auto body trim tape (double
stick) and use that to apply the letters.

It takes a bit of time to trim the excess material prior to sticking
them on but I haven't lost one since.  As an added bonus, it makes them
not tend to move around inside their holes.

Cheers,
Joe

P.S. I know that I have a set of letters around here somewhere but can't
put my fingers on them right now.  If nobody else comes up with your
missing "H", let me know and I'll do a more detailed search.