fot

RE: SPAX FRONT SHOCKS FOR TR3

To: <KENMUN@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SPAX FRONT SHOCKS FOR TR3
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 11:24:21 -0700
I can't help you there but can add that if you find some make sure they
do what you want them to do before you buy them.  I say that because a
while back I bought some for my Spit and when they came in, I discovered
that they were only adjustable upward and the lowest setting was the
same as the stock Spitfire setting.  Since I bought them in order to
lower the ride height, they were useless.

Regards,
Joe C.