fot

TR250K, Shingle and R2 at Columbia River Classic

To: "'MGVR@yahoogroups.com'" <MGVR@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: TR250K, Shingle and R2 at Columbia River Classic
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 08:04:50 -0700
Tony Garmey confirmed this morning that he will be driving the TR250K at the
Columbia River Classic. Any of you folks coming to this race are in for a
rare treat. Not only is this a wonderful car to look at, but Tony drives the
wheels off it. It will be a front runner in whatever group it's put into. I
hope it's not in mine--I want to watch it. I know Peyote can't keep it in
sight. You've just never seen a car be so smooth and so fast.

I also asked Tony to bring the Flying Shingle and R1, so we'll be having a
mini reunion of Ken Miles cars. And we'll have all three cars on the Ferrari
Transporter at the Block Party. Yeah, yeah I know, what are they doing on a
Ferrari transporter. I'm just not a stickler for those kind of details. This
works for me.

I need to beg a few laps in the Flying Shingle. As I recall Tony says it's a
hoot.

 <http://www.bnj.com/>   Full service relationship marketing

Bill Babcock
CEO     Babcock & Jenkins
2345 NW Amberbrook
<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=2345+NW+Amberbrook&csz=Beave
rton%2C+OR+97006&country=us>
Beaverton, OR 97006
BillB@bnj.com <mailto:BillB@bnj.com>
www.bnj.com <http://www.bnj.com/>
tel:
fax:
mobile:         503.748.3301
503.748.3333
503.936.7660

 <https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=12885045903&v0=284008&k0=1068157461> Add me
to your address book...   <http://www.plaxo.com/signature>

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/bmp which had a name of BNJ
logo.bmp]