fot

Re: Use Google Earth to find race tracks

To: "Dave Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>, <wheeltowheel@wheeltowheel.com>,
Subject: Re: Use Google Earth to find race tracks
From: "Gary" <vintage.racer@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 14:46:51 -0700
Dave:

Great site, thanks for the link.  Checked out my neighborhood and it looks
like I'd better mow my lawn!  Have a look at the now-defunct but well known
Northern California race track, Vaca Valley at 38 d 24'31.41" N, 121 d
54'05.17" W.  This was in operation from the late 50's until the early 70's
and hosted many regional and national SCCA events.

Gary