fot

Re: Hmmm...

To: BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: Hmmm...
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 13:05:18 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 BillDentin@aol.com wrote:

> Bob:
>
> You sure made your points in a well thought-out, articulate fashion.  Good
> for you.

Thanks.

> The only part I couldn't follow was that you don't want to look at 'hotties'.

I didn't mean to imply that I don't look at the hotties. What I meant was
that the presence of hotties is not my primary interest at events.

If you've ever been to or seen a video of the Sport Compact crowd, you
should know what I'm talking about.

Sure it's titallating and all that, but if my primary interest was
hotties, I'd be spending my spare time at a strip club, not at a race
track.

> Hell, Don Brick, Bob Wismer, and I are older than dirt, but to this day, in
> July and August we still assign one guy in the paddock to watch for halter
> tops.  We're old, but we ain't dead.

I ain't dead either. I'm just "more discrete".

> Bill (Damdinger)

rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |  Cell: xxx-xxx-xxxx