fot

Re: Get together next year, or for that matter the year after

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Get together next year, or for that matter the year after
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 22:04:39 EDT
I was reluctant to say anything on this topic but I have to back up  Chuck.
You'll not find me at an HSR-West event.  Steve Smith

If HSR  West has an event for Triumphs, none of the west coast guys would
show  up.  We all race with VARA and the best event to piggyback with is the
British Extravaganza, always in May.

Just my 2 cents,

Chuck  Gee
Spitfire Racer