fot

Re: TR7

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR7
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 09:56:40 EDT
I got this unsolicited message from a guy I dont know.

It has to do with a TR7 that is available. (The Coyote is unlikely to be able
to hit 90 MPH on the straights, any longer)

I dont think there are to many FoT that are interested in TR7s, but there are
couple that will buy any Triumph that moves.

Joe (A)