fot

RE: hand-shaking

To: "'Charly Mitchel '" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>,
Subject: RE: hand-shaking
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 08:00:21 -0700
 The Pooper's (two of them-Denny Hatch's and Cameron Healey's), the Platypus
(Art Conner--Cameron's cousin)and Peyote were pitted together. Peyote did
pretty well on Sunday. I was gridded 14th because of my miss on Friday when
they figure out how fast you are, got up to seventh and finished ninth. Fast
company.

I spoke with Jim Hall on Sunday--found him wandering around by himself.
Shook his hand and got him to sign Peyote's old deck lid.