fot

Roebling Rd Sept 9-11

To: "FOT" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roebling Rd Sept 9-11
From: "Don Marshall" <marshall@nefcom.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 08:18:06 -0400
So far I know of 3 TRs that will be at Roebling Rd in Savannah for the
VDCA/SCCA vintage/open wheel weekend of Sept 9-11; Leo Oddi, Dean
Tetterton and me.  This is a verrry low key, verrry inexpensive but
verrry high track time event that basically shares the weekend between
the VDCA vintage group and the SCCA open wheel group.  The actual event
is Saturday and Sunday, but Friday is an open test day with alternating
sessions for each group.  Last year Leo ran all 7 sessions on Friday,
that's 2.5 hours on track just that one day, and we had some great
unofficial races between the TRs.

If you're not familiar with the event, check the VDCA website at
http://www.vintagedrive.com <http://www.vintagedrive.com/>

No financial interest but the more TRs the better . Don