fot

Re: Tires

To: JFrymark@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tires
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 20:24:17 -0500
Amazing!  I was looking at Yoko A032R's in 225-50/15.  I sure missed the
one 60 series 15" A048 apparently.  Sounds like that's going to be my next
purchase (tire rack says low stock, hope they don't run out).  Please keep
us posted on how they handle, what kind of tire life you get, what kind of
pressures they seem to like etc.

I'll probably run an old set of cast off Goodyear Blue Streaks I've had in
the basement for a while to get me through the year and start with the
Yoko's next year.

Anyone have a clue what kind of tire pressures the Blue Streaks like?

- Tony Drews