fot

Re: US Zippo GP

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: US Zippo GP
From: joe dirt <oldskooling@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 07:05:17 -0700 (PDT)
Bill,

I just looked at the entry list for the Zippo. It looks like the guys that run
in middle to back of Group 3 may also want to bring extra underware as Group 3
is going to be FAST this year. A myriad of Alfa's, some fast Elva's, the usual
fast MGB's, and a blitzkrieg of ultra quick 356's. If all goes as planned
hopefully there will some TR's in the mix ( I see Randy Williams is registered,
we all know Henry Frye has picked up a bunch of speed, and Dick Stockton won't
be there just to cruise around).

-Bob Adams