fot

Nomination

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Nomination
From: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 21:36:09 -0400
With great pleasure I want to nominate Patrick Moore to our illustrious ranks.

That name should ring a few bells, Pat is Russ Moore's son. Pat has been a
mainstay in the Moore paddock at the races for years, sharing Russ's
interest for Triumphs and racing. Pat has been talking about building a
Spit racer for himself, and now is ready.

Russ had a treat ready for Pat at Mosport this past weekend, Pat got to
take the Dad's Spitfire out for a session. Pat did great, and was grinning
from ear to ear for the rest of the weekend.

Pat hasn't been around for the past couple seasons. He just returned from
two years abroad serving our country. He spent one year on the DMZ in
Korea, then this past year stationed in the hottest war zone in Iraq,
Fallujah.

As someone who has never put himself in harms way, all I could do is
shudder with respect when he told me his stories this past weekend. It is
the brave young men like Patrick that make our country what it is, and my
hat will be forever off to him and his fellow soldiers. Supporting our
troops abroad took a new meaning to me this weekend...

He's only home for a couple weeks, he ships out to Colorado later this
week, but hopes to be back in Ithaca doing recruiting by years end.

Do I hear a second?

Mark, Pat's email is pem11179@hotmail.com

Thanks, gang.