fot

fyi/win a helmet

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: fyi/win a helmet
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:31:43 EDT
Guys,

A little blatant in the promotion department, but thought I would make you
aware of this...

Be Headstrong with Simpson--Win A Free Helmet
Snell's latest helmet standards go into effect this fall, and
Grassroots Motorsports and Simpson want to make sure that a reader is
properly equipped: Together we're giving away a brand-new Simpson
helmet, and the winner gets their choice of either a Bandit or Voyager
model.

  We have one helmet to give away, and we'll pick the winner on Nov. 1,
2005. The contest is open to U.S. and Canadian residents 18 years of
age and older.

  To enter to win a Simpson Bandit or Voyager Helmet with Nomex lining
(retail price of $394), just fill out the form at
http://grmotorsports.com/contest.php

Tim Suddard
Publisher, Grassroots Motorsports/Classic Motorsports
www. GrassrootsMotorsports.com www.ClassicMotorsports.net
Phone (386) 673-4148 Fax (386) 673-6040