fot

411 Unread FOT Emails

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: 411 Unread FOT Emails
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 10:18:53 EDT
    Due to a number of reasons, I simply did not have time in August to go
through the FOT emails in my inbox. (Frankly, I have been guilty in the past of
spending to much time on FOT dialog, it is a great diversion from addressing
other issues.)

    I have scan through the heading to look for those that seem to be
directed to me personally, if you have not received a response in the last day,
please recontact me.

    Best wishes to all, looks like another very busy business month ahead
with minimal time for hobbys. However, I have gotten back down to my "driving
weight", so I gained 3 horsepower.

Cary