fot

Re: Group 44 GT6 for sale

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Group 44 GT6 for sale
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 09:27:11 -0400
Bill Sohl wrote:

>"1969 Group 44 GT6 E Production Car - This is a barn find, in
>storage since 1978.  Complete and all original down to the
>minilites.  Asking $14,500.

Damn, if this isn't an absolute gift.  A race car with that kind of
pedigreed for less then $15K?  A bargain for those who can
afford it.

Rags update: Circle B heads have new seats, early (bigger) valves,
ported and flowed (I'll post the figures later).  Assembly work on
the block has commenced.  Thanks to Dean for providing
VP2 rod bearings.  Fuel cell is in car, and the interior looks
terrific with grained aluminum panels.