fot

RE: CRC

To: "'Charly Mitchel'" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>, N197TR4@cs.com,
Subject: RE: CRC
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 23:31:53 -0700
Rough looking crowd, except for Felicity Shagwell in the middle. Charley
didn't mention that he won raffle for the Trip to Goodwood. Congratulations
Charley!

We will have a huge gallery of pictures up on the website: www.crclassic.com
We had two pro photographers shooting the event. I've only seen one set of
pictures so far--from Sarah Harrington, a very talented people photographer.
http://sarahcrharrington.shutterfly.com/action/?a=8Bcs3Dds4cONg  is the
party shots and

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8Bcs3Dds4cOUA is the race
shots

A lot of pictures of people you don't know, and a few you do, but it'll give
you an idea of what kind of event this was.