fot

TR3/TR4 Alloy Front Plate Project-one more update

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3/TR4 Alloy Front Plate Project-one more update
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 08:50:05 EDT
The ideas flow from the FoT:

Well Known Engine Builder recommends wear strip at timing chain tensioner.

Aircraft Industry Employee provided his recommended welding material
specifications and TIG Weld Techniques. (If necessary, I have one of the best
TIG guys
in the area, to do the work)

One UK Expatriate indicates that TR6 and Spitfire plates (front & rear) are
already available. This indicates a demand for this type of a product and I
suspect that we can be competitive.

Add your name to the growing TR3/TR4 "no obligation list"?

Joe (A)