fot

Re: How much I weigh

To: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>, "Henry Morrison"
Subject: Re: How much I weigh
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 17:35:49 -0500
Yeah, Kas, tell a steward that nowadays and see how far you get!  :-)

BTW -- different infraction -- but another driver and I got called in once
to "chat" with the stewards during practice about our transgression. We were
both above the rollbar. Other driver threw a fit, cussed the stewards,
stalked off. I was sweetness and light, asked for help with a solution and
they found one for me. I kept racing, he didn't.

Then again, and especially if your class weighs without driver, be sure your
helmet's in the car as they weigh it. You raced with it, you weigh with it.

(If I was one pound under -- I could wish! -- I'd skim my driver suit off
and toss that in).

--Rocky