fot

Need overdrive switch and escutcheons

To: "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need overdrive switch and escutcheons
From: "Timothy F. Murphy" <timmurph@execpc.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 21:24:23 -0500
My partner Ryan and I are still chugging along on our 2 year project
which is slipping into the sixth year and we are looking for the TR-4 or
TR-4A steering column mounted overdrive switch and the covers, which I
think the British called "escutcheons".  If anyone has spares of these
parts that they would be willing to part with for a reasonable amount of
money (or maybe gallons of gas!) please contact me.  I live near Elkhart
Lake, so if you have these items and are coming to the Elkhart Lake
Vintage Festival, I could arrange to meet and exchange cash or gas for
parts.  Thanks.

Tim Murphy
1961 TR-4 CT511 "We'll get there, yet!"