fot

RE: chasing LSD centre and metric speedo for TR250/TR6

To: Terry and Cindy <Roadandtrack2@hypermax.net.au>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: chasing LSD centre and metric speedo for TR250/TR6
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 07:51:10 -0700 (PDT)
Terry,
  I'm running the phantom grip in my 4:11 in the spit.... all I can say about
it isn "phantom" is an accurate word for it.  Its cheap,  thats another thing
to be said.
  I have the uprated springs in it, and it still doesnt hold even the
horsepower of my little spit engine.
  Personally, I wouldnt waste the money on it again.  Spend your money well
once rather than trying the cheap things and spending it multiple times.

Terry and Cindy <Roadandtrack2@hypermax.net.au> wrote:
Thanks folks for the help

I'm trying to find something in USA as freight ex UK is absurd.

I am aware of the quaiffe problems. I already own 2 original salisbury
plate diffs in our race cars.

Does anyone have any experience with the simple "phantom grip or
gripper" cone LSD's made in USA???

Terry O'Beirne

Tom

 http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm