fot

Fall Finale

To: "'N197TR4@cs.com'" <N197TR4@cs.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Fall Finale
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:05:06 -0700
The official end of the Holy season is this weekend for us Northwesterners,
though I imagine those of you in southern climes keep running longer (and I
might get down to Sears for the CSRG Charity Challenge). I'll be staying at
the track this weekend, camping out since my wife isn't coming (I LIKE
camping at the track, she likes showers and a real bed). Seems to me that a
FOT potluck and lie-swapping evening is in order. There's a driver's party
on Saturday but nothing on Friday. Anyone interested?