fot

Road America

To: Friends of Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Road America
From: Allen Washatko <awashatko@wi.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 07:51:30 -0500
Thanks Uncle Jack for the rundown. To fill in the blanks for the TR-6:

After replacing the rocker arm assembly, head gasket and manifold
gasket, we were able to run our race on Sunday. Ran an all time
personal best of 2:47 and finished 4th in class and 8th overall.

It was a beautiful weekend and especially reminiscent being that it was
almost exactly 50 years to date of the augural weekend at Road America
(Sept 11th, 1955 - Phil Hill winning in a Ferrari Monza).

Will now retire the car to the garage and get it ready for next year.

Allen

Jody & Allen Washatko
N65 W5567 Columbia Road
Cedarburg, WI. 53012