fot

Re: Overdrive question

To: Randall Young <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: Re: Overdrive question
From: John Kipping <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 23:46:49 +1200
I'm trying to get through a few hundred e mails after going away for a
few days (fascinating Norfolk Island), so I may be coming into this
thread half way through. Any TR box can be made to have overdrive in
2nd, 3rd and 4th by fitting the relevant top with the various switches
in the right holes. Personally I'd have a J type any time over an A
type, mostly because they are more modern and easier to get parts for,
plus the pump cam is far superior.

John Kipping.