fot

Re: EP @ Runnoffs

To: <Gt6steve@aol.com>
Subject: Re: EP @ Runnoffs
From: "David Wingett" <elkhorn@core.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 13:34:57 -0400
    Here's a good one for the what to do at M/O when your bored.

  Just down the road from M/O there is a gun shop.   A friend and I got
tired of stuff at the track after Qualf. and stopped by...a great bunch of
guys.   I had my side arm but my friend was in Ohio defenseless for the
week.   Well, the owner allowed my friend the use of his .40 cal S&W.

    We spent a couple hrs punching holes in silhouette targets of every
imaginable foe. The owner also gave me at least a 40lbs bucket of .45 cal
brass to reload.  Arrived back at the track relaxed, refreshed and grateful
to live in the U.S.

            DW