fot

Re: Steel Flywheels

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: Steel Flywheels
From: Chuck Arnold <chuck.arnold@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 19:32:07 -0700
if using aluminum, use pt. no. 200-8572 for 3/8", 200-8573 for 7/16"
bolts, from ARP. These aretop hat shaped inserts.  They allow the bolts
to pull up properly. I had my fidanza flywheel machined to hold these
hardened inserts -- will keep the bolts from elongating the holes.  Got
mine from Summit.
Chuck