fot

Re: Who is this "doctor"???????

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Who is this "doctor"???????
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 22:36:14 EDT
In a message dated 10/10/2005 9:12:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
WEmery7451@aol.com writes:

I  certainly am.  I keep adding the domain to the block list, but it keeps
coming back.  I do not want to download any of the addresses he  references.
This
may be a virus trick.

==AM==
These are truly weird. I've now seen them (supposedly) via several of the
Team.Net lists. My AOL spam blocker seems to catch most of them, and I'll make
sure my various spyware and anti-virus programs double-check my computer later
 this evening! :-0

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6)  and Triumph Herald
Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)