fot

RE: Aluminum front hubs - Clarification Needed From Uncle Jack

To: "'Cofrog@aol.com '" <Cofrog@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Aluminum front hubs - Clarification Needed From Uncle Jack
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 11:54:47 -0700
You don't NEED aluminum hubs, you can do other things to make the cast iron
ones work fine. Step one is get them magnafluxed. Step 2 is to drill through
the hubs to make the hub bolts into through bolts. Even if the hub cracks
the bolts will keep it together. The aluminum hub is an elegant solution but
not the only one.