fot

Re: Season over?

To: Mike Jackson <grandwazoo@earthlink.net>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Season over?
From: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:50:28 -0400
At 05:19 PM 10/20/2005 -0400, Mike Jackson wrote:
>Last race of the season my eye!
>
>everyone is welcome at VDCA's two remaining races, Nov 5-6 at Moroso
>Motorsports park in sunny Florida and Dec 9-11 at Roebling Road in
>Savannah, Ga.

While the November race would IN THEORY be possible <helluva long tow> the
December race is way too risky. We have had big snow by Thanksgiving that
didn't melt until early May. Would make life pretty inconvenient if I
didn't have my race car, or at least the drivetrain, in my shop before the
snow flies...

This is also the reason I can't even entertain the idea of Hallet, just too
early in the season to count on being able to get out the driveway.