fot

Re: Weber Heat Shields for 40 & 45 DCOE...now PI

To: charly@mitchelplumbing.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Weber Heat Shields for 40 & 45 DCOE...now PI
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 13:06:26 EDT
Thanks Charly (M)...(the lottery winner)

Chuck (A) asked about this, I believe.

If there is enough interest, the FoT et. al may provide an acceptable mock up
that we can reverse engineer and cost it out.

Jack Drews did the TR3/TR4/TR4A Heat Shield and I modified it.  Irv Korey had
the pattern for the TR6 and I modified it as well. Both are proving to be
very, very good projects. Far more than I anticipated.

If we can get a little organized...depending on the complexity, it might be
possible to produce as few as 5-10 units and still be attractive costwise with
our manufacturing processes.

I'd rather not produce less than 25, but would consider it.

The best possible template, prototype, mock up with a little potential for
volume would get the most and fastest attention.  Back to you guys...this could
be fun. There is a lot of talent in this list.

Joe (A)