fot

Re: radiator

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: radiator
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 05:57:24 -0700
> If this firm is really a high quality provider, they deserve our
> continuing support.

Griffin has the reputation of being one of the best aluminum radiator
custom shops in the country with a reliable product.

>     Under the circumstances, one should be able to negotiate terms with them
> that are COD or that a desposit in made on the order, the rest payable when
> the delivered.

I already paid for mine.  By Money order.

I warned people just because I don't want individuals to still believe
it is business as normal for individual custom radiators.  I think at
this time it is best to buy Griffin off the shelf radiators from their
distributors who have the radiator in stock.

That plus I guess I feel betrayed by the person I've talked to 4 times
on the phone who lead me to believe the radiator is in production and
will be coming any time now. That radiator represented 3 months of
savings including some going without to pay for. If it were chump change
to me I wouldn't feel so badly about it because now I need to save the
money up all over again while the Land Rover sits and I get to drive the
TR in the rainy season.